zingfit is looking for an energetic and motivated Staff Accountant to join our finance team at our growing and fast-paced startup in Louisville, CO. Our company builds and markets the leading scheduling and managing platform for boutique fitness studios. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic organization looking for savvy talent. If you like to work hard, and play harder, are intelligent and curious, and emphasize kindness and humor, you may be the ONE.
The Staff Accountant position offers high visibility and interaction with the entire company, an opportunity for substantial growth, and the potential for significant hands-on experience in the tech industry. The role will report directly to the Controller.
What You’ll Do
- Support month-end close process, including preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist with the customer billing process including: processing customer invoices, collecting payments, applying cash receipts, proactively researching and resolving billing issues, and interacting directly with our customers.
- Manage the accounts payable function: ensure invoices are processed and reviewed in a timely manner, proper coding of expenses is applied, and AP files are maintained and organized.
- Administer the accounting for credit card expenses.
- Aid in the preparation for audits and tax engagements.
- Work with the Controller on any ad-hoc analysis or projects as needed
- The ideal candidate has a growth mindset, a desire to work cross-functionally, and is a true team-player. You are an enthusiastic, high-energy individual who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and dig in where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Entry-level position with minimum of one year experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We’re excited that you’re interested! Please email your resume with cover letter or summary of interest in the body of the email to email@example.com. Important: please include “Staff Accountant” in the subject line.