Digital Web Producer / Director
zingfit is looking for a Digital Web Producer or Director. We are open to meeting candidates with deep, hands-on experience in web development and the ability to manage multiple, complex clients.
The Digital Web Producer / Director is responsible for developing and integrating our customers branded internet experience and zingfit functionality. This client-facing role requires a professional with design savvy and the ability to interface with customers with a wide spectrum of technical and internet expertise. Several years of high volume digital agency work in a production and product/project management role combined with experience estimating scope/ cost stack you at the top of the deck.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
– 5+ years in a high volume digitally-oriented agency setting.
– 3+ years in a product or project management role in the web design industry.
– 2+ years estimating cost/ scope of web based projects.
– Portfolio representing a high sense of design and excellence in technical presentation.
– Deep understanding of responsive html implementation of design.
Bonus ( for us! ) skillset:
– Experience managing or working in boutique fitness. For example, at a yoga studio, indoor cycling studio, high-end gym, or other fitness-related endeavor.
Core Duties and responsibilities:
The Digital Producer / Director takes a key role in ensuring our customers have the best options for realizing their branded experience on the zingFit platform. Each of zingfit customers has a unique experience to share with their consumers. This role requires that you be their advisor on features and usage of our zingfit system. This role requires the ability make ui/ ux Recommendations, estimate implementation times and costs on projects including anything from .psd to html to more complex third party integrations. The ability to guide a client through a mobile-first design sensibility is critical. The Digital Producer / Director will work with a team to ensure accurate estimates on delivery dates are met to the customers expectations.
Closing date for applications:
This is an open position for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to drop us a line. Please direct all correspondence and resumes to: email@example.com: firstname.lastname@example.org.