Onboarding Coach: Overview
As an Onboarding Coach at zingfit, you will lead implementations for our new customers and set them up for success. Guide our clients through the journey of setting up and implementing their software and seek to accomplish our customer’s platform goals to enable them to not only run their business, but grow their business as well.
Work with clients to identify, correct, and advise on how to align business objectives within the zingfit software
Work with an assigned client base to provide implementation support
Schedule additional training sessions for clients after each completed training session as needed
Identify client needs, and recommend or coordinate additional value add services and products
Serve as the project manager ensuring all aspects of the implementation is successful and on track with the goals of the project
Continue ongoing training to increase training skill sets, zingfit software technical knowledge, company knowledge and industry knowledge
Obtain an expert understanding of our products and services
Follow up with assigned accounts as needed to accommodate the client’s needs
Perform other duties as assigned, such as recording daily use tutorials, or other projects related to the position
Work with customers on escalated issues to ensure the best possible experience during the implementation period
Work with Sales, Customer Success Managers and Solutions Specialists to ensure smooth handoffs from Sales to Customer Success, as appropriate
Develop strong relationships with Engineering, Product and Operations to ensure cohesion and shared understanding of goals and initiatives
The perfect candidate is at ease sitting down with developers, product managers, and C-level executives and advising them on the best ways to our proprietary boutique fitness studio management platform. You should love engaging with customers, building relationships, and driving the technical implementation cycle.
• 2-5 years experience in a customer facing role of a SaaS platform B2B product
• Technically competent and enjoy solving problems. You understand modern technology, are able to troubleshoot issues, and are resourceful
• You’re an execution machine. When you’re tasked with something, it is completed with the utmost thought and care. You feel a sense of accomplishment after seeing a project come to fruition and can’t wait to take on the next task with the same level of energy
• Ability to stand in the customer’s shoes and demonstrated dedication to the customer experience.
• Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures
• You take charge in stressful situations and help guide others
• If you are excited about not only teaching others ‘how to fish’ but also how to fish at scale then this role is for you
• Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
To inquire please send an resume with cover letter and or personal introduction to email@example.com