Full-Stack Developer: Overview
zingfit is in search of a Full-Stack Developer to be part of our growing professional services team in Boulder, CO. Our company builds and markets the leading, scheduling and management company for boutique fitness studios. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic organization looking for tech-savvy talent. If you like to work hard, and play harder, are intelligent and curious, and emphasize kindness and humor, you may be the ONE
We look forward to the Full-Stack Developer (minimum 2-years experience) being an integral part of a tight-knit team to support and beautifully brand our suite of online scheduling and studio management tools. Experience with building high-touch client applications is a must as is the proclivity to solve client business problems.
Tier 3 Application Support
- Application/database level support for issues with the scheduling/studio management software.
Native Mobile App
- Manage/build pipeline to ensure successful app publishing.
- Coordinate with app developer on change and feature requests.
- Integration: take static HTML or an existing website (such as WordPress) and integrate it into the zingFit scheduling/studio management platform using zingfit’s proprietary ColdFusion CMS.
- Perform web site maintenance/change requests.
- Ensure proper operation and intelligent enhancements of existing scheduling/studio management platform.
- Make fixes and recommendations to the platform to “”dummy-proof”” the system to avoid future support escalations as well as improve customer experience.
- Work on new system template architecture (timeline TBD).
- 2+ years full-stack application development experience including facile database knowledge
- 2+ years previous support experience a plus
** Competitive Salary based on experience
- 401K with company match
- Monthly Contribution for Anthem Blue Cross Medical Coverage
- Vision coverage
- Gym membership reimbursement up to $400 per year plus healthy lifestyle incentives
- Office Peloton bike with virtual classes subscription
- Weekly office yoga classes
- Paid Personal Days
To inquire please send an resume with cover letter and or personal introduction to email@example.com