zingfit is seeking to hire an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant to join our growing administrative team in Louisville, CO (just east of Boulder). The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and VP Sales and Marketing and other key executives as needed, and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing his/her workload while prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent growth opportunity to join a cutting-edge company while earning competitive compensation.
Please, only candidates with three-years experience in a similar capacity need apply.
zingfit is a leading cloud-based/SaaS business management software and payments platform for SMBs in the fitness and wellness services industry – we power the world’s best boutique fitness brands including Peloton, Rumble and Crunch.
- Conserve executive time and promote the corporate image by representing key executives internally and externally.
- Provide liaison between key executives and employees.
- Work closely and effectively with the key executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping key executives updated.
- Complete projects/special assignments by establishing objectives – determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, re-designing processes, and implementing changes.
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Make travel and guest arrangements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Manage projects and conduct research.
- Prepare reports by collecting, entering and analyzing information.
- Complete light office management tasks.
- Personal appointments and events.
Three-years experience as an executive assistant.
Excellent organization skills strong computer literacy and fanatical attention to detail.
As well, the ideal candidate is flexibile, possesses excellent interpersonal skills, has extensive project coordination experience, and with poise and humor demonstrates ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Three-years experience as an executive assistant.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Master organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly capable interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, press, and investors.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 401K with company match
- Anthem Blue Cross Medical Coverage
- Vision coverage
- Gym membership reimbursement up to $400 per year plus healthy lifestyle incentives
To inquire please send an resume with cover letter and or personal introduction to email@example.com