Account Executive – Sales
zingfit is in search of an account executive to be part of our team in Louisville, CO. Our company builds and markets the leading scheduling and management platform for boutique fitness studios. We are literally powering the boutique fitness industry. As a fast-growing, dynamic organization, we’re looking for savvy talent. If you like to work hard, and play harder, are intelligent and curious, and emphasize kindness and humor, you may be the right person for our team.
This new inside salesperson will join a small, high performing team, where there is real potential to achieve excellent sales numbers and the opportunity to grow your responsibilities and career. And, as a member of the zingfit team, you’ll be working for the smarter, challenger brand taking on big, legacy software competitors—meaning we’re poised to experience continued and accelerated growth.
You will be a part of the fast-growing boutique fitness industry, that is driving the growth of the broader fitness industry, and you will be working at a company where our experience, expertise and incredible client roster are driving global demand for our software. Our leads, prospects and clients look to us as the better solution in our market and as experts in our field. Indeed, you will be winning new and exciting clients and brands in an industry that is innovative, disruptive and creative.
You’ll bring your proven experience in sales to zingfit, demonstrating your ability to listen to business requirements; and provide solutions and creative thinking on how a robust, feature-rich SaaS platform can empower our future customers to succeed. As a consultative salesperson who knows how to close, you’ll join a small and mighty Sales Team made up of articulate, solutions-oriented and technically savvy professionals, intent on exceeding expectations. We are motivated to win clients that are a great fit for our software, to win the right kinds of clients from our competitors and to bring the best brands in boutique fitness onto zingfit.
What you’ll do:
• Sell our SaaS platform into small and midsize brands. A sidenote on “small”, they are small but mighty brands that are changing the face of fitness in cities like New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Singapore, Sydney, etc.
• Sell to diverse and sophisticated personas, including Owners, Buyers, Users, and other Stakeholders
• Develop relationships with entrepreneurs, extremely experienced executives, directors of operations, fitness studio managers, designers and developers
• Uncover the pain points and direct and indirect costs of their status quo through focused discussion, with the ability to articulate the costs of their pain back to the prospect
• Build value through the articulation of features and benefits that alleviate customer pain and use that value to confidently ask for the business
• Guide people who are new to the industry through the buying cycle and provide a consultative approach that garners their respect
• Be honest and understand what is serviced and what is not by our platform—you’re creating a successful relationship with a brand that should last 5+ years when done right
• Ensure that opportunities successfully navigate through the customer’s buying process
• Research prospects, understand references and competitors.
• Be a very quick learner when it comes to understanding how a broad and detailed SaaS business management platform works
• Be a brand-aware person and understand how our very important, front-end B2B2C layer works, can be configured and why it’s better than the competition
• Work extremely collaboratively with Onboarding, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance
• Meticulously maintain records including notes, status, stage, pipeline, and forecast as is critical in a high-velocity environment where you’re getting multiple new inbound leads every day
• 3-5 years of SaaS selling experience
• Experienced with consultative solution selling, particularly in a B2B context, where you can help educate your opportunities to a close in a timely manner
• Strive to exceed productivity and revenue metrics, someone who is willing to put in the work to be a top sales performer month in and month out
• Competent and confident with technology so you can run awesome demos that wow your opportunities and have you on the front foot when they have questions
• Naturally inquisitive, curious, and hungry with a tenacious work ethic and never-quit attitude
• Extremely confident in welcoming early opportunities, guiding them through the sales process, and asking for their business
• Diligence and self-responsibility in maintaining your pipeline.
• High professional empathy with the ability to “put yourself in the shoes” of various roles in with the ability to flex your sales style to match, we have clients who are investors, lawyers, web developers, celebrity fitness instructors, competent operations people—each one needs a slightly different approach
• Capable and comfortable working all phases of the funnel with balance and autonomy to produce consistent results from qualification to close
We would also love you to have:
• Excellent CRM experience
• Experience working with Onboarding Coaches and Customer Success
• An interest in fitness and/or a proven passion for disruptive industries
• Great location, in the Colorado Technology Center in Louisville, close to Denver and Boulder
• A team of people who are truly passionate about the SaaS product we provide to our clients
• Join a late stage startup that is growing and grow your career with us
Salary and Benefits:
• Base salary and commission commensurate with experience
• A start-up that comes with Healthcare, Dental and Vision care
• A 401k with matching
• Flex PTO. We don’t count your days-off. We embrace a great work ethic and taking time off responsibly and respectfully toward your peers
To inquire please send an resume with cover letter and or personal introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org